Reflections

Reflections

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Disciplining of self


Self-discipline is an important attribute. It is what keeps a person strong and moving forward. It is the characteristic that distinguishes between those who achieve much and those who don't.

Though some people have more self-discipline than others, it is an attribute that can be developed and strengthened. A conscious effort must be made. We must first know what it is that we want to do, to achieve. It is important to set goals and targets. And we must then try consistently to meet these goals and targets.

I say all this, because I just looked back and found myself lacking somewhat in this effort. It has been a while since my last post, despite my desire to write regularly. It is so easy to lose focus. To find so many other important things that need to be done. To simply be lazy.

So once again, I would like to pull up my socks and write... meaningful things when I have something to write about, or even meaningless things so that I can at least keep up my efforts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment